Product Packing Information
BladeFLASK Scalpel Blade Remover
With Mounting Bracket
QFYGEN- BladeFLASK, Yellow
QFRGEN- BladeFLASK, Red
QFYUKGEN- BladeFLASK, UK Label
QBRGEN- Mounting Bracket
Single-Use Scalpel Blade Removers
QSSVCAS-3Y- BladeCASSETTE, Yellow
QSSVCAS-3R- BladeCASSETTE, Red
QBNS202S- BladeNeedleSYSTEM, Yellow
QBNS202S-R- BladeNeedleSYSTEM, Red
Single-Use Scalpel Blade Removers
QSSVCAS-BY- BladeCASSETTE, Yellow
QSSVCAS-BR- BladeCASSETTE, Red
QBNS202B- BladeNeedleSYSTEM, Yellow
QBNS202B-R- BladeCASSETTE, Red
SN-01R- SnapIT Personal, Regular (Blue or Purple)
SN-02R- SnapIT Lite, Regular (Grey, Blue, Purple, Pink, or Pink)
SN-02L- SnapIT Lite, Large (Burgundy)
TE-01R- SnapIT Trolley, Regular (Black)
TE-01L- SnapIT Trolley, Regular (Red)
TE-01XL- SnapIT Trolley, Regular (Blue)
Ex-Works Brisbane, Australia
- For scalpel blade removers (BladeFLASK and single-use range), delivery is from our Star Track warehouse in Darra, QLD
- For SnapIT ampoule openers, CheckCLIP and Mounting Brackets, delivery is from our office in West End, QLD
- Australian Deliveries: Dispatch is arranged through Star Track and/or Australia Post. Couriers Please available for deliveries from our West End office
- International Deliveries: Dispatch is arranged through DHL or Australia Post as available
- All products can be collected by your chosen freight forwarder. Contact us for more information.
- Stock is kept at our warehouses in Selangor, Malaysia
- International deliveries: Dispatch can be arranged via DHL, our local freight forwarder (for ocean or air shipments), or can be collected
Ex-Works EUnited, The Netherlands
- Dispatch for all products is conducted by our Third Party Logistics (TPL) company EUnited in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Your VAT number will be required for fiscal representation in Amsterdam
- Carton deliveries are dispatched through PostNL courier services
- Pallet deliveries are delivered by truck
- For collections from TPL warehouse, a €25 (Euros) handling fee will be applied per order
- For dispatches from TPL warehouse, a €15 (Euros) handling fee will be applied per order
Check your Terms of Trade as to which currency applies to your quote/order. Qlicksmart currently trades in AUD, USD, CAD, GBP, and EURO.
You can make your payment by Electronic funds transfer (EFT), or by Credit Card for amounts below the equivalent to AUD 3,000 (three thousand Australian Dollars). This is applicable to Visa/MasterCard only and in Australian currency (AUD). Bank transaction fees are paid by the jurisdiction of origin.
You can collect your goods from our logistic centres in Australia, Malyasia, or the Netherlands. Please inform us that you wish to collect your order at point of ordering. For collections using a courier of your choice, all documentation and booking is to be completed by the distributor. Please note that a €25 (Euro) handling fee will be applied to orders being collected from the Netherlands.
Freight and landing tax costs, should they be applicable, are to be paid by the distributor. Bank transaction fees are paid by the jurisdiction of origin.
Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) for each product are set for distributors due to logistic and packaging requirements. Please check your Terms of Trade (TOT) for the MOQ of applicable products. Distributors are free to set their own order quantities for end-user customers based on your market and end-user needs.
Have a question about purchasing?
Give us some information about your enquiry, and we'll be happy to help within 48 business hours.